Saturday, August 4, 2012

Six...belated


 I know, I know. I've been remiss in posting Carter’s 6 month update. 7 months will be here before you know it. We've been very busy the last month. A trip to Michigan, three weddings, and the news that Shelby got a teaching job for the 2012-13 school year kept things hectic. So I promise to write more for month 7 but in the meantime here are a few pictures from the last month…


 With Digby at 6 months
Working on sitting on his own.
Blowing raspberries at Mom.

 Saying hi!
Watching Sesame Street. This is his reaction to the Muppet, Murray.

Shelby and I on vacation in Michigan

Watching TV with Daddy. Two peas...

Such a happy boy.

Ready to go for a ride. 

Hi, Mom! I'm ready to crawl...almost.

I love to swing!

Sitting on my own. Not for too long before I topple over, but I'm getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment