Friday, September 16, 2011

Pictures for my sister

A few pictures for my sister who has limited access to Facebook...


The Carter bump at 20 weeks--Every day I wake up and wonder if I can get any more pregnant...apparently, I can!


Carter's first swimsuits--We couldn't resist Batman and Superman! He'll be able to wear Batman next summer and Superman the summer after that. I know it's a ways off but they were on clearance and just so cute!


We went shopping at a consignment store and got all these items for a $1.00 each! I know we'll inherit a lot of clothes from my sister-in-law but it sure was fun to pick a few things out for ourselves.


This is the fabric we're using for the bumper pads on Carter's crib. We found a great pattern online and my mom is helping make them.


The last few nights Carter has really been moving...a lot. He seems to think that from 10:30 to midnight is the best time to be active. I guess he really is my kid, a night owl. I can't complain. It just means he lets me sleep in. Maybe he'll keep that trend up once he's born!

No comments:

Post a Comment